Setting a kdelibs Freeze Date

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 18:40:23 BST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 08:40:18 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> We, the Release Team, are trying to decide when we should have
> the kdelibs freeze + Beta1 tagging.  To do so, we need some idea
> of how much work still needs to be done in kdelibs so that we
> feel comfortable with a freeze.
>
> The current milestone calls for a kdelibs freeze on Monday 25 June.
> We can make that day one last "BIC Monday".

I think it would be really cool if we could use the "coding marathon" on
akademy as an opportunity to do one last review session for kdelibs. Allowing
making those last BI changes would be rather helpful for that meeting. So
pushing it by two weeks (to July 9th) would let us do those cleanups while
sitting face-to-face, which tends to be pretty helpful.