Mising KGlobalSettings::smallFont()

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 15 18:25:57 BST 2007

(second try, spamfilter seems to not like this...)
Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Last year or earlier I proposed addition to global settings (and control
> centre as well): "default smallest reasonable font", i.e.
>
> static QFont KGlobalSettings::smallFont()
> [snip]
>
> I am aware in the meantime the setting can live at KoLibs level and end
> up in kdelibs 4.1.

Since it seems we are just now hitting some of these issues in the
usability review cycle, this may be a good time to add it, i.e. while we
are also adding similar options like 'strictly obey the system color
palette'. Other opinions?

--
Matthew
"I can hear you / just barely hear you / I can just barely hear you"