Setting a kdelibs Freeze Date

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 13:40:18 BST 2007

Howdy,

We, the Release Team, are trying to decide when we should have
the kdelibs freeze + Beta1 tagging.  To do so, we need some idea
of how much work still needs to be done in kdelibs so that we
feel comfortable with a freeze.

The current milestone calls for a kdelibs freeze on Monday 25 June.
We can make that day one last "BIC Monday".

Does anyone need more time to get in absolutely must-have stuff??
Keep in mind that we have akademy coming up too.
Keep in mind that we should be shifting emphasis to the apps.

Please respond if you are working on must-have changes to kdelibs
*and* if you need the freeze extended.

Regards,
Allen