replacing kcontrol with system settings

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:45:05 BST 2007

On Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:12 pm Robert Knight wrote:

> Regarding it being a copy of the OS X application, we can always dress
> it up a bit to give it a KDE spin.

I don't know about it being a copy of the OSX panel, but I do know what it is
a copy of...

http://crystalsanctuary.rpgsource.net/dp_stuff/misc/ssocc.png

Personally, I hated System Settings from the moment I first saw it.  It
practically forces the dumb Windows style click-and-close administration
system that causes people to stop looking at what they're clicking...