Can kdecore depend on QtXml?

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 12:08:02 BST 2007

> [: Jaroslaw Staniek :]
> Great you have nice progress in this department!

By the way, feel free to drop me a function which takes filepath as QString
and returns platform-specific path also as QString :) (I just seem to
remember you said you did it for something somewhere, so if you have it
ready...)

> I believe QRegExp can be enough here - let's hope that nobody is going to
> add nested semantic tags.

I already have nested tags :) I thought it would be a pitty to have a half-
baked solution, so I put in also the text structuring stuff, like <para>,
<title>, <list>, etc. Even on the single-line level, there is for example a
need for something like:

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)