Renaming Nepomuk-KDE to "Braid" (or not?)

Evgeny Egorochkin phreedom.stdin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:42:36 BST 2007

On Saturday 09 June 2007 21:13:56 Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:
> sorry for bringing this up again, but I am just not happy with "Braid". So
> now I propose either
>
> "Loom"
> (still somewhat related to braid and in the end KMetaData is used to "weave
> the information"; only problem: people might confuse it with a popular
> game... )

Doesn't sound catchy to me

> "Knoten"
> (german word for knot, I think it sounds good and KMetaData ties knots
> between information...)

Maybe Knit is better:
1.  To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series
of connected loops either by hand, with knitting needles, or on a machine.
2.  To form (yarn or thread) into fabric by intertwining.
3.  To join closely; unite securely.

Other suggestions:
	In-Fu (Information-Fu)
	InspeKt (
	sKope (scope, also cope:To contend with difficulties and act to overcome
them)

-- Evgeny