Renaming Nepomuk-KDE to "Braid" (or not?)

Sebastian Trüg strueg at mandriva.com
Sat Jun 9 19:13:56 BST 2007

Hi guys,

sorry for bringing this up again, but I am just not happy with "Braid". So now
I propose either

"Loom"
(still somewhat related to braid and in the end KMetaData is used to "weave
the information"; only problem: people might confuse it with a popular
game... )

"Knoten"
(german word for knot, I think it sounds good and KMetaData ties knots between
information...)

What do you think?

Cheers,
Sebastian