Add Oxygen.colors to kdeui/colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 8 15:36:55 BST 2007

Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> Il Thursday 07 June 2007 22:29:36 Matthew Woehlke ha scritto:
>> ...any reason not to add the Oxygen palette so it is installed by
>> default for KColorChooser? (I already checked with pinheiro...)
> I'd prefer if it's merged along with the widget theme/windeco, as it's more
> specific to that, and we still need to define the values of some colors....

Ok, I'll sit on it for now. It's not a BIC so I can pester later if
needed :-).

> Anyway, the current 'kcmshell colors' dialog is really broken, and you won't
> be able to do anything from there.

Yeah, I noticed :-). (And it's about to need an overhaul anyway to cope
with the color roles stuff, whichever way that goes.)

>> (Also, anyone have any thoughts on fixing the bork swatches?)
> I have a patch from ereslibre (Rafael Fernandez Lopez), he gave it to me for
> the oxy meeting, 'cause it enabled us to install the work in progress
> palette, but he said that he doesn't want to commit his fix, as it's a bit
> ugly...

Can you share? I'd be willing to take a look and see if something
cleaner can be done. Right now I'm mostly guessing at what the problem
is :-). (Although it seems to be something that a: a horizontal
scrollbar is missing, and b: Qt is imposing minimum sizes that break our
size calculations.)

--
Matthew
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was