Add Oxygen.colors to kdeui/colors

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 8 14:49:46 BST 2007

Il Thursday 07 June 2007 22:29:36 Matthew Woehlke ha scritto:
> ...any reason not to add the Oxygen palette so it is installed by
> default for KColorChooser? (I already checked with pinheiro...)
I'd prefer if it's merged along with the widget theme/windeco, as it's more
specific to that, and we still need to define the values of some colors....
Anyway, the current 'kcmshell colors' dialog is really broken, and you won't
be able to do anything from there.

> (Also, anyone have any thoughts on fixing the bork swatches?)
I have a patch from ereslibre (Rafael Fernandez Lopez), he gave it to me for
the oxy meeting, 'cause it enabled us to install the work in progress
palette, but he said that he doesn't want to commit his fix, as it's a bit
ugly...

Bye,
-Riccardo
--