[patch] fix building of phonon tests under mingw

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 23:12:05 BST 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007, Holger Schröder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the following patch makes the phonon tests build under mingw under windows
> xp.
>
> it needs to link against kdewin32, so that it can find ::sleep.

Oh, I still have sleeps in the test code? I'll replace that. I guess then
linking to kdewin32 is not needed, is it?

> and when methodtest.cpp is build, PHONON_EXPORT must be defined empty. i
> came up with the patch to phonon_export.h.cmake, because a define like this
> like in solid obviuosly does not work:
>
> if(WIN32)
>  set_target_properties(methodtest PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS
> -DPHONON_EXPORT=) endif(WIN32)
>
> ok to commit ?

The patch to phonon_export.h.cmake looks good, but for completeness I'd add
the #ifdef for non-WIN32 and PHONON_NO_EXPORT too. Then you can also define
PHONON_EXPORT to "" unconditionally for methodtest.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de