Renaming Nepomuk-KDE to "Braid"

Frank Osterfeld frank at kdab.net
Tue Jun 5 15:42:38 BST 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 21:32:08 Sebastian Trüg wrote:

> And I also changes my plans a little based on Aaron's suggestion to avoid
> multiple libs: I will put everything into Braid: Konto, KNepomuk, and
> KMetaData, just handle them with different namespaces (yes, Aaron, I
> love 'em, the highly nested namespaces, they are so much fun! ;)

Could at least the main classes that will be used most in applications go to
Braid:: itself? Braid::Foo is so much nicer than
Braid::KMetaData::Backend::Bar::Foo. Not to mention the readibility of the
resulting code...
Deep hierarchies are usually only logical and easy to remember for the one who
created them :)

Regards,

Frank Osterfeld -- frank at kdab.net