changing KGraphicsUtils?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Jun 1 01:23:20 BST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 17:52:18 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>  I don't
> consider providing only the one method a fair means of gathering 'real
> use data'.

Why not?

The idea is that if the methods warrent this we change the method
signature anyway. What is the use of doing that now and agreeing to do it
again in some weeks??

Can you agree to keep the current API for some time and see who uses it to
come up with a proper method designed based on usage of the concepts?

I'd really like to conclude emailing on this topic, its getting immensely
repetitive and nonconstructive in that I can't possibly see a long term
right API coming out of continuing discussions based on personal opinions
instead of practice inspired use cases.
--
Thomas Zander