Interm effect library is available (was: State of kdefx)

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Jul 28 08:06:08 BST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 22:45:03 Mosfet wrote:
> I've uploaded a preliminary version of Blitz, the graphics library I
> mentioned previously in the "State of kdefx" thread

I've noticed a asm_scale.S in there; which is probably the same as in
Krita and gwenview.
My biggest problem with the one in Krita at least is that it only works on
one architecture. The x86, which means it doesn't work on machines sold
today (mostly x86_64) and the other cpu-flavors out there.

Anyone got a solution for that?
--
Thomas Zander