kdelibs TODO list

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Sat Jul 28 01:37:05 BST 2007

In the spirit of "the stuff we are using is crap, we need better tools", I was
thinking of trac (http://trac.edgewall.org/) and setting a milestone which
links all the bugs related to kdelibs4.0.0.

I am not saying that bugzilla should be replaced by trac. This tool is
extreamly cool for small projects, but it does not scale to projects big as
KDE. For example, it uses a LOT more of cpu resources to display a page.
Also, simple things like dependency between "tickets" is not existing.

However, it does some cool tricks, like the wiki integration and the idea that
every commit text ueses the same wiki syntax. The code browser is just the
best thing I have seen for SVN. I am sure that there are other things.

Even tough, would like to see a time in which trac can be used insead of
bugzilla. Not today, and not tomorrow, but some day.

בשבת, 28 ביולי 2007, נכתב על ידי Allen Winter: