kdelibs TODO list

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Jul 27 02:34:44 BST 2007

On Thursday 26 July 2007 5:45:56 pm Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I would like to move the kdelibs/TODO file onto Techbase.
> I already imported the current contents to [1]
>
> Any objections?
> In kdelibs/TODO we'll simply say to see [1] for the list.
>
> My next step will be turning the list into a table.
> Then I will go through the mailing list and add other
> outstanding "short term" items.
>
> Please review [1] and edit/remove/add where appropriate.

Ok. Done.
Please review.
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kdelibs

I'm sure I missed lots of stuff.  Patches that have fallen
through the cracks. etc.

Just because something is on the list doesn't mean there
is approval to commit.  We (the Release Team) still need
to decide how to move forward  from here.

Currently we are simply trying to get some idea
of what needs to be done still.

-Allen