Request for Review: KExpandableWidget into kdeui

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Tue Jul 24 23:33:18 BST 2007

Am Mittwoch 25 Juli 2007 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> Don't want these in the header:
> #include <QtGui/QScrollArea>
> #include <QtGui/QLabel>
> #include <QtCore/QDebug>
> class QScrollArea;

Yes, those are leftovers from ancient times.

> @return widgets wether the widget is collapsed or not
> stormy outside :)

Better adjust api docs when chaning class semantics :)

> move init() into the private class

Done already.

> widget/setWidget are very generic, but I am not sure of better name,
> perhaps something like containedWidget()

It used to be setInnerWidget()(innerWidget(). setCentralWidget() like in
QMainWindow sounds too bold imho. containedWidget() would be an idea indeed,
but it has no precedence in the Qt API. Do you think I should rename it
anyways?

Cheers,
  Daniel