Update on KIO & KSSL

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Tue Jul 24 10:49:06 BST 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007, Thiago Macieira said:
> And about KSSL: someone has to work on it. I said I'd do it, but I still
> have not found the will to start working on it. I do have the will to
> work on KIO::Job though.

I don't have the skills to do it, but maybe I can help you find the will to
work on it (where there's a Will, there's a way, boom boom).  My porting of
everything Groupwise is blocked on KSSL.  You were planning (coming out of
the QCA/smartcard discussion) to port to QSSLSocket.  What else did you have
in mind for KSSL besides cleanups?

Will