KDE building instructions for msvc/gcc imported into Techbase

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Wed Jul 18 11:48:39 BST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Aaron J. Seigo said the following, On 2007-07-18 08:18:
[...]
> > if you'd like to work on migrating content together, please find me on
> > irc and we can get things moving/moved =)
>
> BTW, I am hoping to get possibility of displaying commands and source
> code properly in the Techbase, for now nasty scrollbars appear almost
> everywhere in <code></code>...
> (that was a request for Danimo and the web folks)

I agree with Jaroslaw. In techbase and api.kde.org we quite often have code
snippets which sometimes are even very long. For instance, try to read the
Artistic License [1], it's a pain.
So imho we should change the style so that code which does not fit simply
floats over the border.

Dominik

[1] rhttp://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy