KDE development with git

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jul 11 15:03:25 BST 2007

Paolo Capriotti wrote:
>What I would like is some kind of official support for projects that
> wish to use git (or maybe other distributed VCS's?). Generally
> speaking, it would be nice if a project could be part of KDE (for
> example, of the kde-games module), even if it is not developed in the
> svn repository.

You are still part of KDE, but unless you put your code into Subversion,
it won't get translated. It's your choice.

And if you are part of kdegames, your code must be in kdegames before
release and all other freeze and tagging dates.

That's the best we can do for the moment.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358