Strange bug in QSvgRenderer and KDE

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Fri Jul 6 16:57:27 BST 2007

> [: Albert Astals Cid :]
> So any idea how to check user has not a LC_ALL set and warn him?

I'd say not really needed. The user is in a lot of other similar trouble
anyway if his locale is not UTF-8 ready, so KDE needs not lul him. The
sooner the user feels the problem, the better. Or, to put it more friendly,
distributions should make sure UTF-8 locale is used by default.

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> Are apps allowed not to make KCmdLineArgs::init() call?
>
> [: Albert Astals Cid :]
> No, KApplication constructor crashes if you don't do it afair.

Peechy.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)