Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 26 00:28:57 GMT 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Michael Pyne wrote:
>> If the build system depends on where the module was checked out from
>> then it's likely you're not doing it right. ;)
>
> Well, I /modified/ plastik... I haven't touched the build system at all;
> it still thinks it lives in kdelibs/kstyles :-). Guess I'll see if I can
> make it work 'borrowing' configure.ac from kdelibs and re-running
> autotools over the .am's for just plastik. Hopefully that will work. :-)

Ok, I got it sort-of working. I 'borrowed' the admin directory from
kdevelop; after that 'make -f Makefile.cvs' and then some mundane
tinkering with .am's got things to where I can build. So I guess it will
"work" for anyone that does 'svn co -N playground/artwork ; svn co
playground/artwork/plastik-focus' and *also* borrows an 'admin'
directory from somewhere. That seems to be how the other projects in
there work?

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister