Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 25 23:11:25 GMT 2007

Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 12:39, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Or would it be better to ignore the build system and say 'for this to
>> work, you have to check it out into an existing
>> kdelibs-3.5*/styles/plastik?
>
> If the build system depends on where the module was checked out from then it's
> likely you're not doing it right. ;)

Well, I /modified/ plastik... I haven't touched the build system at all;
it still thinks it lives in kdelibs/kstyles :-). Guess I'll see if I can
make it work 'borrowing' configure.ac from kdelibs and re-running
autotools over the .am's for just plastik. Hopefully that will work. :-)
(Hey, I'm just learning autotools too! Just in time for KDE to move to
CMake :-).)

(Let's see, only the .ac/.am's go in VCS, right? /me investigates that...)

> The svn cp idea should work fine though, and then you can start committing
> your patches.  I recommend playground/artwork.

Sounds good, thanks.

> Whatever you do, don't start committing your patches to kdelibs-3.5.

No, obviously not. :-)

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister