Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 24 16:23:07 GMT 2007

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 January 2007 15:48, David Faure wrote:
>> On Wednesday 24 January 2007 15:47, David Faure wrote:
>>> I guess KGlobalSettings::createApplicationPalette is to blame
>> How about this untested (but obvious imho) fix?
>
> That works for me -- but is it a fix, or does it remove a conscious design
> decision?

If I'm following, I think I would have to say that it is something that
the usability folk wanted, but certainly it needs to be something that
can be tweaked or disabled. The rest of the thread certainly seems to
indicate it was not done correctly.

--
Matthew
You are in a dark room. The only exit is a door to the east.
 > OPEN DOOR
I don't know which door you mean.
 > OPEN EAST DOOR
It's locked.