[kde-promo] Name for new developer/ISV/SI site

Daniel Molkentin daniel at molkentin.de
Fri Jan 19 00:48:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

taking on the recent critisism of not being open and communicative enough
about its scope, I'd like to invite everyone to find a suitable and nice name
for the new developer wiki and debate specific purposes that Aaron and I have
been thinking about. Before you comment, please make sure you have read
Aarons explainations at

http://developernew.kde.org/Projects/NamingTheWiki

After you're done, please put your actual discussion points at the articles
discussion page as explained in the article. I'd specificly like the KDE
Promo team to have a look on this.

The fineprint:

Do not reply to this mail, use the wiki instead! Please refrain from comments
like "I don't like this" whithout any explaination. Any other comment or
suggestion is highly appreciated.

Love & Peace,

Daniel