Integrating Gwenview in kdegraphics?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Jan 18 17:45:38 GMT 2007

> I guess what I'm saying is that you guys are dicks and I hope Gwenview will
> end up in kdegraphics as soon as possible and Aurélien will continue
> working on it.
and so we can't have an opinion on what we need ? what can be improved ? And
we should just shut up ? It feels so great to be part of the KDE
communauty...

Beside no commits doesn't means unmaintained  (maybe kuickshow is) but for me,
it just does exactly what I want to do, so it's also possible to consider
kuickshow to be feature complete and to completely fill the use case.
--
Cyrille Berger