Integrating Gwenview in kdegraphics?

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Tue Jan 16 15:07:19 GMT 2007

Hello,

In october 2005, there was a discussion here regarding the possible
integration of Gwenview in kdegraphics for KDE4. [1]

Since then quite some time has passed, you may have heard about my issues
with Gwenview maintainership (giving up before reconsidering my decision),
which I guess might sound as a big no-no for integration.

I turned to #kde4-devel a few days ago, asking what could I do to get more
involved in KDE. I was immediately answered to include Gwenview in
kdegraphics :-). Since I am still motivated to work on Gwenview (and having
it included in KDE would get me even more motivated), I would like to
discuss if this is possible and how it could be done.

Aurélien

[1]: See threads named "Possible KView Maintainership" and "image viewers: a
different approach"