Fwd: [Kde-pim] Comparison of Konqueror to Windows Explorer

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Sat Jan 13 11:24:13 GMT 2007

Dear Core Developers,
This mail about konqueror was sent to kde-pim, while it should rather belong somewhere else... I'm not sure if kde-core-devel is the best place, but at least it's the place where the most kde core hackers hang out.

The mentioned article is definitely worth a read, probably even a dot / slashdot / linuxtoday article, since it compares konqueror with the windows explorer. Guess what the results are... The article sounds like comparing an absolute killer application with an absolute crap application.

Cheers,
Reinhold