CMake 2.4.6 available for download
bill.hoffman-5opLkZggLXlBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 11 19:07:56 GMT 2007
On behalf of myself, Ken, Brad, Andy and the rest of the CMake team, we
to announce that CMake 2.4.6 is available for download at:
If you have any problems or find any bugs, please report them at
A list of changes for the 2.4 release tree is included below.
Changes in CMake 2.4.6
* Fix for FIND_* order and framworks with PREFIX usage.
* Fix for FindDoxygen and quiet mode.
* Find JavaVM as well as jvm
* Look for ruby1.8 and ruby
* Fix for cpack .tgz.sh and dash
* Fix for finding custom commands from a full path with CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR.
* Fix for Borland make and custom commands that do nothing
Changes in CMake 2.4.5
* Fix for seg fault when a macro runs a bad command BUG# 3815
* Fix fix for foo.dll.lib that does not brea -L/usr/lib in link names
* Fix problem with LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and linking to a dll foo.dll.lib
instead of foo.lib
* Do not depend on optimized libraries for a debug build and visa versa.
* Fix target name matching custom command output conflict.
* Fix FindQt3 so that it does not find qt4
* Fix FindKDE4 so that it only looks for kde4-config
Changes in CMake 2.4.4
* CMake Version numbers on module directory
* elseif added
* Fix docs in CheckCSourceCompiles CheckCXXSourceCompiles and diagnostic
* added Check(C/CXX)SourceRuns.cmake, CheckCXXCompilerFlag.cmake, Check
* add static and shared flags to make sure the specified versions of
libraries are used with -static -lfoo -shared -lbar
* Search for the compiler only once and store a full path. avoids problems
with PATH changes in cmake re-runs.
* make sure manifest files are generated with VS 8
* added FindASPELL.cmake, FindBZip2.cmake FindHPELL.cmake, FindJasper.cmake
FindLibXml2.cmake, FindLibXslt.cmake, FindOpenSSL.cmake
* fix for bug#3646 GLUT not Glut for framework name
* many fixes for FindKDE3.cmake
* Better FindPNG that honors REQUIRED and looks in more places.
* Support to find python 2.5
* Find Qt3 better
* Find Qt4 better and work with qmake and qmake-qt4 on the same machine.
* Much better FindRuby.cmake
* More stuff marked as advanced in FindTcl and FindSDL
* FindwxWidgets runs shell script wx-config with sh
* Support for cpack and vs8 install libraries
* Darwin shared library create and Fortran now work
* Support for isystem directories INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (SYSTEM)
* Targets in makefiles to create pre-processed files and assembly files
can be turned off with these variables:
* Support for QNX
* Better default search paths for unix and FIND_* stuff
More information about the kde-core-devel