Moving kdeeduplot to kdelibs

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 10 10:18:43 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 11:05, Allen Winter wrote:

> I also suggested having more general purpose graphing/plotting/charting API
> available in kdelibs.  My personal to-do list has this entry:
>    + Move KPlotWidget from kdeedu/libkdeedu/kdeeduplot to kdelibs.
>      See the "Plotter widget needed" thread in KDE/DEVEL folder.
>
> How about creating a new kdegraphicslibs module?

As long as its only dependent on kdelibs, I'm all for it. Then we may be able
to put some of digikam's widget that I want to re-use in Krita in it, too --
and there may very well be other libraries and widgets that could be kept
there, for instance for loading/saving/viewing the resources the CREATE
standard defines.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi