kdeattic [Was: unlink(kedit);]

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 21:58:18 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 5:35, Tom Albers wrote:
> It moved to extragear/utils, so it is not dead. I did not have time to
> check if the translations were moved.

arg, no they weren't. i always forget about the translations when moving
things between modules =(

> Also a KDE4 app in extragear which is KDE3 might not be the best place
> imho...

i talked at length with Helio about this. he specifically asked for it to be
moved there. please take it up with Helio.

personally, i agree that mixing kde3 and kde4 apps is not great and have
suggested moving the current extragear to a kde3 branch and started new in
trunk/ again.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se