kdeattic [Was: unlink(kedit);]

Bertjan Broeksema bbroeksema at bluebottle.com
Tue Jan 9 13:04:13 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 13:54, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 13:35 schrieb Tom Albers:

> > > org/joining/blackhole.html
> > >

> > > Since kedit was removed as Aaron promised, I added kedit to the
> > > aforementioned webpage.
> > >
> > > Which should end the original thread.
> >
> > It moved to extragear/utils, so it is not dead. I did not have time to
> > check if the translations were moved. Also a KDE4 app in extragear which
> > is KDE3 might not be the best place imho...
>
> Huh? kedit has no business in extragear - who maintains it?

I'm maintaining it, so i'd like to know *before* an eventualy extra move
*that* it moves. Why is trunk/extragear not mentioned for packages that
aren't released with kde?

> Greetings, Stephan

regards, Bertjan

Stone Hawk Drug Rehab
Stone Hawk drug rehab has the highest success rate nationwide with 76%
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi9ASEgoWzwN6xXPdznA4xeHzZEn3QV2/