remove QtGui dependence of kdecore

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Jan 3 17:10:31 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 13:30, Olivier Goffart wrote:

> On another topic, do you think it make sens to split kio in kio_core and
> kio_ui ?

Speaking as a user: yes, it definitely makes sense. (Though I am
aware that only a very small minority of users will ever actively
make use of it.)

> this would allow to use kioslave in console application.

Exactly. (Though console applications are mainly used by "power
users", possibly GUI dialog frontends to CLI programs such as
kommander could make "non-power" users benefit from this as well.)

Cheers,
Kurt