Moving kate into kdebase/apps

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Feb 20 20:05:45 GMT 2007

Hello,

Myself, I use kate for a _lot_ more things than just coding. I use text (or
XML) files very often, grouping them with sessions, etc. I really think that
kate is better placed in an apps section than in a sdk one.

Just my 2 €c...

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer