KDateTable future and KListWidget patch for review

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 13 19:13:01 GMT 2007

On February 13, 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 05 February 2007 00:50, David Faure wrote:
> > Nice! Thanks a lot for tackling this.
> > To facilitate porting, we probably want to rename the old KListBox as
> > K3ListBox in kde3support; were you planning to do this? Well that's the
> > easy part, my question is rather: does all of kdelibs compile without
> > KListBox after applying your patch?
>
> More to the point; does all of KDE compile after renaming a class :(
> It doesn't and I just fixed one case in koffice at least.

if you're referring to the KStandardDirs change, i did make changes to the
rest of KDE and was going through KOffice when i hit a build error not
related to my changes and had to back and update kdelibs to get an update
kross. and now i'm getting a CMake error in
koffice/libs/kross/CMakeLists.txt.

i eventually just ran out of time working over other people's changes to get
to koffice.

> I thought that the kdelibs-monday rules had the updating of the rest of KDE
> as mandatory.

i try my best. not exactly a small feat, particularly when multiple changes
are happening

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se