KDateTable future and KListWidget patch for review

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:56:07 GMT 2007

> I thought that the kdelibs-monday rules had the updating of the rest of KDE as
> mandatory.

Unfortunately I don't have enough hard-drive space to build the whole
of KDE.  The good news is that I think that is probably the most
disruptive Qt3 -> Qt4 porting left to be done in kdeui.  The
remainding classes ( KDateTable, K3ListView, K3IconView and a few
other itemview classes ) are not used as much, so there will be less
breakage when they are ported.  The remainding itemview classes
already have K3XYZ names, so there won't be any API changes when they
are moved to kdelibs ( possibly some CMakeLists changes might be
required to add the kde3support library ).

> Also it would be nice if there was a mention of this in the porting file.

Will do.

Regards,
Robert.