kdelibs coding style

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Feb 13 13:06:10 GMT 2007

On Monday, 12. February 2007 23:45, Urs Wolfer wrote:

> the files, which are edited in any way by a developer. But to be honest:
> Who has done that? People change some lines, but nobody cares about the
> formating.

Sure they do. I've not seen many violations. But if there are, it certainly
makes sense people to make aware that they break the style.

I've been thinking about adding the style check to the commit log generation
script so that we have an automatic review of patches as they're being
committed but first I need a good perl script that does check reliably for
offending bugs ;)

Dirk