Patch for bug 113497

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:04:30 GMT 2007

You know, it really really helps if you give some indication about
what application etc :-)

This is for:

Bug 113497: JJ: Konqueror cookie settings delete ALL cookies, even if
filter is used

The code looks pretty good.  But a few small points:

+      toBeDeleted.append(item);
+      if(parent->childCount() == 0)
+        toBeDeleted.append(parent);

You're using a second list to keep track of which items you are going
to delete.  But when you check for "parent->childCount() ==0", at that
stage you haven't actually deleted them, so the childCount() might be
0 after you actually delete the cookies, but not at this point.

Also I don't think you need the second list to keep track of which
cookies to delete.  It should be possible to just delete them straight
away.

John