Indecision: DeveloperNew

Joseph M. Gaffney cucullin at wtfisthat.net
Thu Feb 8 15:47:04 GMT 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 09:21:14 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Can we make a final decision on the developernew name?
>
> I want to start linking some webpages to the tutorials there.
>
> I don't have much of a preference -- we could name it info.kde.org
> and I wouldn't mind.  I just want the decision made so we can move forward.
> -Allen

As nice as it would be for there just to be a decision made and a name set, an
email has been sent to kde-promo to do a bit of a write up on the situation
and invite participation in a poll.  I believe thats where it stands as there
has been no "official" vote or other such thing.

--
-Joseph M. Gaffney

"A Rainbow of Skyward Danger!"