Indecision: DeveloperNew

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 8 17:56:31 GMT 2007

On February 8, 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> Can we make a final decision on the developernew name?

we're trying.

the current plan is to put the suggested names to a public poll. the poll will
be announcing it on theDot and then we'll make a final decision with the
results of the poll taken into consideration.

> I want to start linking some webpages to the tutorials there.
>
> I don't have much of a preference -- we could name it info.kde.org
> and I wouldn't mind.  I just want the decision made so we can move forward.

me too. however, consensus was to get input on this matter. so we're doing
that.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se