Indecision: DeveloperNew

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Feb 9 10:39:50 GMT 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 11:13, David Jarvie wrote:
> On Thursday 8 Feb 2007 23:00, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> >No, thanks for the reminder. We really need to pick a name, this took
> >already time enough. Too many emails and web pages link to devnew already.
>
> I hope that developer.kde.org and devnew will be merged in future, rather
> than leaving an arbitrarily split developer information site. I know that

developer.kde.org is going away, to be replaced by a mediawiki based site --
which is called developernew for now. There will be no split, because
everything will be in the wiki.

> even if that results in short-term disruption. Wouldn't developer.kde.org
> be the best name (with the advantage that it already exists).

Do not hold the naming discussion on -core-devel. Look at the name-discussion
page on developernew for what's been said so far.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot