Re: Indecision: DeveloperNew

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Feb 9 10:13:07 GMT 2007

On Thursday 8 Feb 2007 23:00, Dominik Haumann wrote:
>No, thanks for the reminder. We really need to pick a name, this took
>already time enough. Too many emails and web pages link to devnew already.

I hope that developer.kde.org and devnew will be merged in future, rather than leaving an arbitrarily split developer information site. I know
that there are concerns about links being broken by renaming or reorganising developer.kde.org, but in the long run I think we need an
integrated site even if that results in short-term disruption. Wouldn't developer.kde.org be the best name (with the advantage that it already
exists).

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.