QtScript

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Mon Feb 5 22:32:19 GMT 2007

Sorry for the dumb question... but why do we need kross when we have QtScript?

This is how kdelibs got so huge over the years: kdelibs provides something
that is not available on Qt. But, Qt has a script engine... why does KDE need
2 JavaScript like engines...?

ביום שלישי 06 פברואר 2007, 00:16, נכתב על ידי Michaël Larouche: