KDateTable future and KListWidget patch for review

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:11:13 GMT 2007

> To facilitate porting, we probably want to rename the old KListBox as K3ListBox
> in kde3support; were you planning to do this?

I am now, since you mentioned it.

> Well that's the easy part, my question
> is rather: does all of kdelibs compile without KListBox after applying your patch?

kdelibs compiles and installs without errors or additional warnings,
but some problems can be seen when running programs.
This is partly because of of signals which used to be provided by
Q3ListBox have been changed or replaced entirely in QListWidget, and
also I suspect because of bugs in porting.
So I can either commit this tommorrow, and fix runtime problems during
the week, and also kdebase etc. will need to be adapted ( I haven't
done this yet ).  Or I can try to fix things up in my local branch
during the week and commit in a week's time.

Regards,
Robert.