3.5.6 'make check' problems... LOTS of them

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 2 22:54:10 GMT 2007

David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 02 February 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> David Faure wrote:
>>> This is correct indeed, please commit.
>> ...and on a related note, should I stop asking about things like the
>> following (in kdmi) and just commit? :-)
>
> Yes ;-)

Ok, thanks. I'm just getting started with actually committing stuff to
KDE; don't want to do anything stupid. :-) (Obviously I'll still ask
about non-trivial-and-obvious things like the mimetype check :-).)

--
Matthew
OFFICER throws a tear gas grenade at you. You start to feel nauseous.
 > OPEN WINDOWS
Sorry, I have a philosophical objection to Microsoft products.