3.5.6 'make check' problems... LOTS of them

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 2 21:55:13 GMT 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Especially given David's comments, it would probably take me more time
> than it is worth for me to understand the test suites to be able to
> offer patches (especially where I know the /solution/ is, or at least
> should be, trivial).

Estimation of difficulty correcting problems: 100% correct
Estimation of difficulty understanding test system... Ok, so I
overestimated. :-) At least in some cases (but starting a non-running
DCOP server I don't know about).

--
Matthew
OFFICER throws a tear gas grenade at you. You start to feel nauseous.
 > OPEN WINDOWS
Sorry, I have a philosophical objection to Microsoft products.