[PATCH] KProcess port of khelpcenter
ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Dec 31 08:56:41 GMT 2007
Oswald Buddenhagen schrieb:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 06:43:25PM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>> appended is a patch which ports KHelpcenter to KProcess.
Appended is the patch for porting searchhandler.cpp/h. Sone notes:
- it was a little bit refactored.
- For each search job there is only one SearchJob instance, the
distinction between the two types of operation (local/remote) is done by
using the startLocal() rsp. startRemote() method
- Each Searchjob instance contains a related KProcess instance,
which makes signal/slot handling easier.
- The internals of using KProcess or KIO job are encapsulated by
the SearchJob class and makes SearchHandler methods more readable
- There are no QMap instances required
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-core-devel