Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Dec 29 00:10:30 GMT 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 18:09:18 Tom Albers wrote:
> I've not yet seen any evidence it has been tested on a larger scale, let
> alone tested with different color scheme's, resolutions, background and
> other weird combinations.

I've been working with Olaf a whole day at akademy to ensure that the theme
would have always been working well, and to have good visibilty of the theme
within any situation. Accessibility is also the main reason why I would like
to ship the yellow theme (and the big variants). For people working on
accessibility infact this is almost a dream. ;-)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: