KDE default colors updated

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Fri Dec 28 20:29:53 GMT 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007, Robert Knight wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the colour scheme updates.  I find most of those that ship
> out of the box quite attractive.
>
> A small issue:
>
> - The active tab in a tab bar is difficult to make out in all color
> schemes because the contrast between the inactive and active tab
> highlights is quite small.  Perhaps use the button color to highlight
> the active tab?

I also came across an issue while going through JuK, which uses K3ListView.
The alternate list view item colors don't seem to work. (The entire playlist
shows up in the background color).

The code in k3listview.cpp looks to be correctly reading the alternate color
(from the View color scheme) and I believe I have it correctly set on my
system to something else (Normal and Alternate background are different
colors on the View color scheme in the colors KCM).  Is there some way JuK is
able to screw this up somehow, or are there different K3ListView-using
applications I can test?

Another issue: why is the list of color schemes in the Colors KCM not sorted
alphabetically?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne