KDE default colors updated

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:34:48 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the colour scheme updates.  I find most of those that ship
out of the box quite attractive.

A small issue:

- The active tab in a tab bar is difficult to make out in all color
schemes because the contrast between the inactive and active tab
highlights is quite small.  Perhaps use the button color to highlight
the active tab?

Regards,
Robert.