Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

Bernhard mustermaxi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:03:51 GMT 2007

I've followed this discussion from the beginning and I really think that
Riccardo is right. They should  definitely go in the 4.0.0 release. They
don't harm anyone and they just look good.

If this was my project I would include such a good cursor theme 1 day before
release if needed!

I really hope you'll do the right thing and include it... and that's a users
opinion (with some bits of development experience)

Bernhard

PS: Sorry for my english... still learning